Sunday, January 12, 2014

Crew Leaders

The show is less than a month away! I am currently in the process of assembling crew leaders for the makeup/hair crew, backstage crew, costume crew, and lighting crew. I need parent volunteers to lead each of these groups, which is a big responsibility because they will be in charge of all the students who are also volunteering to work backstage, apply makeup, etc. Thankfully, I made a spreadsheet back in September of the names of parents who are willing to help us out, so I just chose from the list and e-mailed them regarding the positions. I am still waiting to hear back from the parent to whom I offered the Costume Crew leader position, but the others have all accepted the job! Makeup and hair is one of the biggest crews, and those volunteers are going to start meeting once a week starting Thursday to design the makeup/hair for the show and make sketches. As long as everyone does their job, we should have a very organized, efficient technical team this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment