Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Even though my senior project hasn't officially been approved yet, I just couldn't resist getting my feet wet today. Since the auditions for Shrek are next Monday, Tuesday, and Friday, Ms. Miller and I had to put together a giant audition packet for all the kids who want to be in the show. The packet included an audition form requesting basic contact information, a behavioral agreement letter (making sure all the young actors are engaged, focused, and respectful during rehearsals is something we're going to focus on this year), a breakdown of the characters (Shrek, Fiona, Lord Farquaad, Donkey, etc.) and three different "sides," or scenes, for the kids to perform when they audition. It was a lot of information to organize at once, and the packet ended up being 16 pages long, but we finished it and sent it out to be copied! I'm so excited to get the ball rolling on Shrek! I can't wait for the first round of auditions on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment